36" x 36" Triple Glazed Fixed Flat Roof Deck-Mounted Skylight DXF - Fakro
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 5-10 business days)
36" x 36" Triple Glazed Fixed Flat Roof Deck-Mounted Skylight DXF
You can provide adequate lighting inside your commercial buildings by installing the 36" x 36" Triple Glazed Fixed Flat Roof Deck-Mounted Skylight DXF. Besides providing natural lighting inside, it achieves a minimalist design that won’t look like an eyesore on most commercial building designs.
Benefits of Installing the Deck-Mounted Skylight
- Minimalistic design that pairs well with most roofing designs
- Enhances indoor natural lighting in any building
The energy-efficient deck-mounted skylight comes with a triple DU6 glazing. The external glass is 1/4" (6mm) thick and laminated for excellent protection against continuous heavy impact forces like hail storms. The high R-value and tightness of the triple and quadruple glazed skylights makes this product suitable for energy-efficiency.
The heat transmittance co-efficient for the whole skylight with triple glaze (DU6) is U=0.70 W/m2K*(to EN 14351-1) while the heat transmittance coefficient for the whole skylight is U=0.64 W/m2K** (to EN 14351-1).
The DEF flat roof window also has a quality sound insulation properties, featuring a double-chamber DU6 glazing, tested for sound insulation during heavy rain. The result, LIA= 36 [dB]*confirms a high level of resistance against sound penetration, making the skylight excellent for sound reduction.
*as per ISO 10140-1/A2:2014; The result also applies to skylights: fixed DXF DU6, manual DMF DU6, fixed DXF SECURE (PK) DU6, manual DMF SECURE (PK) DU6, roof access DRF DU6
- Window U-value - 0.70 W/m²K
- Glazing U-value - 0.5 W/m²K
- Glazing R-value - 11.36
- U-factor (skylight) - 0.22 [BTU/h ft2F]
- Glazing Unit - 6H -18-4H -20-33.2T
- Inert Gas Filled Panes - Argon
- Rough opening (AxB) - 34¾ x 34¾
- Outside Frame (SxL) - 44⅛ x 44⅛