Top-hinged roof window
- Enjoy panoramic views while increasing your energy efficiency and natural ventilation.
- Greatly increase the amount of natural light in your rooms.
- Convenient bottom operation - the perfect choice for loft conversions with windows in easy reach.
A top hinged roof window is easy to operate even with furniture placed directly under it. And without compromising the easy operation, you can install it lower to get an excellent view both when standing and when seated.
Center-pivot roof window
- GGU roof windows are only available for special order.
- Convenient - even with furniture placed beneath the roof window.
- Easy to open and quick to close with the top control bar.
- Low installation allows for more flexibility and better views.
Ideal for rooms with a high humidity like kitchens and bathrooms but they will fit in nicely in any room because of their modern and contemporary look.
Comes with a top control bar which allows you to pull it once for background ventilation and twice to open the window and can rotate 180 degrees.
Roof access roof window
- Easy roof access for repairs, maintenance, emergency and egress.
- Locking device keeps sash in open position.
- Slim sash and frame appearance.
- Ventilation flap.
- Can be installed as a left hinged or right hinged roof access window.
We recommend this roof window if you have to place your roof window in a high position, such as a high knee wall.
CABRIO roof window
- Balcony in seconds
- Terrace - a door to the outside
- Top half opens like a traditional roof window
Add extra daylight, fresh air and direct access to the outdoors with these innovative windows. Choose CABRIO if you’d like to add a balcony to your home or choose a roof terrace window to make use of unused roof space.