MaxxFan Plus 4002K 4-Speed Manual-Lift Roof Vent with Thermostat - White
- FREE delivery (Estimated Delivery: About 3-4 Weeks)
MaxxFan PLUS 4-Speed Manual-lift Roof Vent with Thermostat - white
MaxxFan Deluxe model 4002k with Remote Control
The MaxxFan Plus installs into a standard RV roof opening of 14 by 14 inches. MaxxFan Plus is designed for a minimum roof thickness of 2 inches to a maximum of 6 1/2 inches. If your roof thickness is less than 2 inches, build additional thickness at the ceiling opening using wood or other suitable material. MaxxFan Plus requires a minimum 12 Volt DC, 5 amp service. Confirm that the circuit you intend to use will accommodate the additional load. Use the proper gauge stranded wire for electrical connections.
OPTIONS & COLORS
The MaxxFan Plus 4002k comes with a 4-speed fan, thermostat and intake & exhaust capabilities. The 4002k is equipped with an manually operated lid and is only available in white.
MaxxFan Plus Features
- Built-In Rain Cover to always protect your RV's interior
- Powerful 10 speed intake and exhaust fan
- Thermostat to control room temperature
- Manual Opening (MaxxFan 4000k) or Remote Control Electric Opening model available (MaxxFan 4000k)
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air (Ceiling Fan Mode)
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions
- Fits all standard 14" x 14" roof openings
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately
- 2-YEAR Limited WARRANTY with LIFETIME Limited Warranty on the lid
- White (manual operation only) or Smoke Tint lid available
MAXXFAN® 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY RETAINING KNOB SERIAL NUMBER
AIRXCEL, INC. - RV PRODUCTS DIVISION / MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions warrants to be free of manufacturing defects, regardless of ownership for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. If the product is installed as original equipment on a vehicle, the warranty period shall begin on the date of the original purchase of the vehicle. In all other instances, the warranty shall begin on the date the product was purchased.
You must keep your original sales receipt. This Limited Warranty does not include “Acts of God,” failure due to misuse, improper installation or accidental / incidental damages. Please call AIRXCEL, INC. at 1-316-832-4357 if you have any questions or need assistance. Please have your original sales receipt and MAXXFAN Serial Number readily available. AIRXCEL will correct the confirmed defect within 45 days by repair or replacement without charge for materials and labor. This limited warranty does not cover any freight costs for the return of the product to or from AIRXCEL, INC. or costs associated with installation, removal or reinstallation of the product.
We invite your comments and suggestions regarding our products. Any information you supply is for AIRXCEL / MAXXAIR’s internal use and will not be shared or sold to others. The Serial Number for your MAXXFAN is located on the back page of this booklet and on the fan control plate under the round insect screen frame. (Your serial number may or may not be located in the same position as referenced in the above image). Reference your operating guide. Rotate the four retaining knobs 180° and remove the screen to view. DO NOT OPERATE the MAXXFAN with the screen removed.