MaxxFan Deluxe 6401K Manually Operated Roof Vent - Smoke
- FREE delivery! (Estimated Delivery: 5-10 days)
MaxxFan Deluxe Manually Operated Roof Vent - Smoke
MAXXAIR MAXXFAN DELUXE ROOF VENT
The MaxxFan Deluxe is the only complete RV ventilation system that incorporates a vent, fan and rain shield in a single all-in-one unit.
OPTIONS & COLORS
The MaxxFan 6401K Deluxe comes with a 4 speed fan and is setup for exhaust only. If you're looking for a 10 speed fan with intake & exhaust options please see the 5100K, 6200K, 7000K or 7500K depending on your requirements. The 6401K is equipped with a manually operated lid. All of the MaxxFan Deluxe models come standard with a built-in rain shield. The fans come in either smoke color or white depending on your preference.
MaxxFan Deluxe Features
- Built-In Rain Cover to always protect your RV's interior
- Powerful 4 speed exhaust-only fan. For intake & exhaust feature see the MaxxFan 6200k
- Manual Opening
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch - 10 blade fan
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance
- Fits all standard 14" x 14" roof openings
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately
- 2-YEAR Limited WARRANTY with LIFETIME Limited Warranty on the lid
- White (model 5301K) or Smoke Tint lid (model 6401K) available
MAXXFAN® 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY RETAINING KNOB SERIAL NUMBER
AIRXCEL, INC. - RV PRODUCTS DIVISION / MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions warrants to be free of manufacturing defects, regardless of ownership for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. If the product is installed as original equipment on a vehicle, the warranty period shall begin on the date of the original purchase of the vehicle. In all other instances, the warranty shall begin on the date the product was purchased.
You must keep your original sales receipt. This Limited Warranty does not include “Acts of God,” failure due to misuse, improper installation or accidental / incidental damages. Please call AIRXCEL, INC. at 1-316-832-4357 if you have any questions or need assistance. Please have your original sales receipt and MAXXFAN Serial Number readily available. AIRXCEL will correct the confirmed defect within 45 days by repair or replacement without charge for materials and labor. This limited warranty does not cover any freight costs for the return of the product to or from AIRXCEL, INC. or costs associated with installation, removal or reinstallation of the product.
We invite your comments and suggestions regarding our products. Any information you supply is for AIRXCEL / MAXXAIR’s internal use and will not be shared or sold to others. The Serial Number for your MAXXFAN is located on the back page of this booklet and on the fan control plate under the round insect screen frame. (Your serial number may or may not be located in the same position as referenced in the above image). Reference your operating guide. Rotate the four retaining knobs 180° and remove the screen to view. DO NOT OPERATE the MAXXFAN with the screen removed.