MaxxFan Deluxe 7500K Electric Powered Roof Vent with Remote Control - Smoke
- FREE delivery (Estimated Delivery: 4 Weeks)
MaxxFan Deluxe Electric Powered Roof Vent with Remote Control - Smoke
MaxxFan Deluxe model 7500k with Remote Control
The MaxxFan Deluxe is the only complete RV ventilation system that incorporates a vent, fan and rain shield in a single all-in-one unit.
OPTIONS & COLORS
The MaxxFan Deluxe comes in both a 4 speed and 10 speed fan depending on your requirements. The 7000k and 7500k are both equipped with electrically operated lids and come standard with a single remote control. All of the MaxxFan Deluxe models come standard with a build-in rain shield. The fans come in either smoke color or white depending on your preference. All of the 10 speed models come standard with a built-in thermostat.
MaxxFan Deluxe 7500K Features
- Built-In Rain Cover to always protect your RV's interior
- Powerful 10 speed intake and exhaust fan
- Thermostat to control room temperature
- Remote Control Electric Opening
- Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air (Ceiling Fan Mode)
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch - 10 blade fan
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance
- Fits all standard 14" x 14" roof openings
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately
- 2-YEAR Limited WARRANTY with LIFETIME Limited Warranty on the lid
- White (7000K) or Smoke Tint (7500K) lid available
MAXXFAN® 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY RETAINING KNOB SERIAL NUMBER
AIRXCEL, INC. - RV PRODUCTS DIVISION / MAXXAIR Ventilation Solutions warrants to be free of manufacturing defects, regardless of ownership for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. If the product is installed as original equipment on a vehicle, the warranty period shall begin on the date of the original purchase of the vehicle. In all other instances, the warranty shall begin on the date the product was purchased.
You must keep your original sales receipt. This Limited Warranty does not include “Acts of God,” failure due to misuse, improper installation or accidental / incidental damages. Please call AIRXCEL, INC. at 1-316-832-4357 if you have any questions or need assistance. Please have your original sales receipt and MAXXFAN Serial Number readily available. AIRXCEL will correct the confirmed defect within 45 days by repair or replacement without charge for materials and labor. This limited warranty does not cover any freight costs for the return of the product to or from AIRXCEL, INC. or costs associated with installation, removal or reinstallation of the product.
We invite your comments and suggestions regarding our products. Any information you supply is for AIRXCEL / MAXXAIR’s internal use and will not be shared or sold to others. The Serial Number for your MAXXFAN is located on the back page of this booklet and on the fan control plate under the round insect screen frame. (Your serial number may or may not be located in the same position as referenced in the above image). Reference your operating guide. Rotate the four retaining knobs 180° and remove the screen to view. DO NOT OPERATE the MAXXFAN with the screen removed.