Sun Xtender PVX-2240T 6V Solar Battery
- Estimated arrival: about 2 weeks
Sun Xtender Solar Battery
VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender Series renewable energy batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Sun Xtender advanced AGM designs outperform flooded, gel and other AGM brands.
- The original AGM battery technology adopted by the military worldwide.
- Maintenance free. Never requires water replenishment.
- Deep cycling designed with unique high density plate technology for superior reliability, more power, extended life cycle.
- Thicker pure lead calcium grids than the industry standard for more power, longer life.
- Proprietary PolyGuard separators prevent shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only manufacturer providing this layer of added protection.
- Low impedance design facilitates excellent charge acceptance. No current limit with controlled voltage charging.
- Sun Xtender products are fully charged at the factory, ready to install upon delivery and transport Hazmat EXEMPT.
PVX-2240T is a popular 6 Volt battery used for applications as diverse as Street & Bus Stop Lighting, Traffic Arrow / Message Boards, Cathodic Protection, Grid Tied & Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Medical Refrigeration Clinics & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations, Parking Lot Lighting.
SKU number PVX-2240T
Industry Reference Group GC2
Width (in) 7.06
Height (in) 9.99
Length (in) 10.28
Weight (lb) 67.00
Info & Guide