Enphase IQ8H Microinverter (MC4)
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 5-10 business days)
Our newest IQ8H Microinverters are the industry’s first grid-forming microinverters with split-phase power conversion capability to convert DC power to AC power efficiently.
The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is our proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) which enables the microinverter to operate in grid-tied or off-grid modes. This chip is built in advanced 55nm technology with high-speed digital logic and has super-fast response times to changing loads and grid events, alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8H Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8H Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to the IQ8 Series Microinverters that has integrated MC4 connectors.
IQ8H Microinverters are UL Listed as PV Rapid Shutdown equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
- Produce power even when the grid is down
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) and IEEE 1547:2018 (UL 1741-SB)
What’s in the box:
- IQ8H Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- Peak output power: 384 VA
- Input power: 320 - 540 W
- Maximum continuous output power: 380 VA
- Operating range: 16 – 58 V
- Length 212.00 mm
- Width 175.00 mm
- Height 30.20 mm
- Weight 1.1 kg
INFO & GUIDE
IQ8 Series Microinverter installation and operation manual