Renogy 500A Battery Monitor
The Renogy 500A Shunt-Based Battery Monitor is a high-precision device designed to measure the state of charge and health of your battery system. With its large LCD display, you can easily monitor the real-time voltage, current, and power of your battery bank, as well as the remaining capacity and estimated time until discharge.
This battery monitor features a shunt-based design, which allows for accurate and reliable measurement of the current flowing in and out of your battery. It can measure up to 500 amps, making it suitable for use with a wide range of battery systems, including large off-grid and marine setups.
In addition to its monitoring capabilities, the Renogy 500A Shunt-Based Battery Monitor also offers various protection functions, including over-current and over-voltage protection, to safeguard your battery and connected devices. It's easy to install, and the included user manual provides clear instructions to guide you through the process.
Overall, the Renogy 500A Shunt-Based Battery Monitor is an essential tool for anyone looking to maximize the performance and lifespan of their battery system, providing reliable data and protection to keep your power supply running smoothly.
- High precision current detection
- High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm - Backlight and voltage value will flash simultaneously
- Data Storage - Designed to automatically store the last testing data when system shuts off
- Displays multiple electronic parameters (Voltage, Current, Consumed Power and Battery Capacity)
- Universal Battery Monitor- Voltage range 10V-120V and up to 500A
- Compatible with various types of battery: Lead Acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium-ion, Nickel-metal hybrid
- Accurate Battery SOC%
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Transparent shunt holder makes it easier to mount the shunt
- 20ft Shielded cable allows you to monitor the battery status from distance
- LCD Interface
- 500A Shunt/Sampler
- Shielded Wire
- B+ Wire
- Shunt Holder
|Working Voltage:10-120V||Working Dissipation:10-15mA|
|Standby Dissipation:1-2mA||Voltage Accuracy:±1%|
|Current Accuracy:±1%||Capacity Accuracy:±1%|
|Backlight on current (>50A):100mA||Preset capacity value:0.1-9999.0 AH|
|Temperature range:0-35°C||Shielded Wire Length:20 ft/6 m|
|B+ Wire Length:3 ft/1 m||Weight (LCD Interface):2.6 oz / 75 g|
|Size (LCD Interface):3.9 x 2.4 x 0.7 in / 99 x 61 x 18 mm|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|