Yardistry 12 x 24 Meridian Gazebo with Cedar Wood & Aluminum Roof
- 628222 119371
- FREE SHPPING: Estimated Arrival 4-6 weeks
12 x 24 Meridian Gazebo
Create a space where people will enjoy coming together with the 12 x 24 Meridian Gazebo.
The 12 x 24 Meridian Gazebo offers plenty of room for entertaining. Host dinners, potlucks, picnics, or barbecues. You can have large gatherings or small in this spacious shaded environment. There’s enough room under this gazebo to set up an outdoor minibar or buffet table … and make it the “party headquarters” of your neighborhood! Set up a Bluetooth speaker, hang some festive lights, and have a dance party. The possibilities are infinite.
Sturdy, 6 x 6-inch posts with classic plinths provide a solid foundation without obscuring the view of the yard and stylish curving gussets provide graceful lines and sturdy support. It’s made of 100% premium exterior grade cedar and it’s coated in an environmentally friendly natural cedar-color stain that will protect the wood and extend its life. Cedar has many advantages for use in outdoor structures like this gazebo. It doesn’t swell, warp or decay, it’s naturally resistant to insects and it’s naturally beautiful. The coffee brown colored aluminum roof protects from sun and rain and requires very little maintenance or upkeep. All wood sections are pre-cut and pre-drilled and the gazebo comes with simple to follow illustrated instructions to make your installation process quick and easy.
- Stunning Coffee Brown aluminum roof
- 6” x 6” Posts with classic plinths
- Heavy, curved corner gussets
- Finished in a beautiful natural cedar stain
The 12’ x 24’ Meridian Gazebo with Aluminum Roof come in 5 packages.
- Box 1: 104" L x 44 1/2" W x 4 5/8" H =*250 lbs
- Box 2: 104" L x 22 3/8" W x 8" H =*180 lbs
- Box 3: 104" L x 22 3/8" W x 8" H =*172 lbs
- Box 4: 104" L x 22 1/2" W x 9 1/2" H =*255 lbs
- Box 5: 104" L x 22 1/2" W x 9 1/2" H =*260 lbs
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
Construction and Dimensions
- Built with 100% Premium Cedar Lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained Lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain
- Pre-stained exterior grade cedar that stands up to the elements and ensures years of enjoyment
- Overall Roof Dimensions (L x W x H): 24’ 5-3/8” x 12’ 2” x 10’ 2”
- Base Dimensions (L x W): 23' 1-5/16" x 10' 10 3/8
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood, hardware, and metal components
- Designed to be surface mounted- the 12’ x 24’ Meridian Gazebo comes with L-Brackets that can be attached to any structurally safe surface (mounting hardware not included)
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual is included
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
Preparing For Installation
Prior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
If you are planning on using footings, click here for a detailed footing drawing.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
INFO & GUIDE