Yardistry 10 x 12 Meridian Gazebo with Cedar Wood & Aluminum Roof
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 2-3 weeks)
Yardistry 10 x 12 Meridian Gazebo
The 10’ x 12’ Meridian Gazebo provides a great space for enjoying friendly conversation or a quiet, relaxing day. It’s the perfect size for a few plush outdoor chairs and a table for beverages and refreshments or for a mid-sized picnic or dinner table. Sturdy, 5.5 x 5.5-inch posts with classic plinths provide a steady foundation without blocking exterior views and stylish curving gussets provide graceful organic lines and reliable support.
It’s made of 100% premium exterior grade cedar, and it’s coated in an environmentally friendly natural cedar-color stain that will protect the wood and extend its life. Cedar has many advantages for use in outdoor structures like this gazebo. It doesn’t swell, warp or decay, it’s naturally resistant to insects and it’s naturally beautiful.
The lightweight, Coffee Brown colored aluminum roof protects occupants from every type of weather and requires very little maintenance or upkeep. All wood sections are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easier assembly. The 10×12 Meridian Gazebo comes with simple to follow illustrated instructions. Yardistry stands by the quality of its products and comes with a five-year limited warranty.
- Built with 100% premium cedar lumber
- Stunning Coffee Brown colored aluminum roof
- 5” x 5.5” Posts with classic plinths
- Sleek straight-line, heavy corner gussets
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly, natural cedar stain color
- Box 1: 90″ L x 38 3/4″ W x 4 1/8″ H =*150 LBS
- Box 2: 90″ L x 19 3/8″ W x 8 1/2″ H =*142 LBS
- Box 3: 90″ L x 19 3/8″ W x 8 1/2″ H =*157 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Roof Dimensions: 10’ ½” L x 12’ ½” W x 9’ 6” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 9’ 1 7/8” L x 11’ 1 7/8” W
- Base Dimensions (inside to inside of posts): 8’ 2 7/8” L x 10’ 2 7/8” W
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Online helpful hints assembly video
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
INFO & GUIDE