Yardistry 8x8 Meridian Gazebo
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 2-3 weeks)
Yardistry 8x8 Meridian Gazebo
The 8′ x 8′ Meridian Gazebo is an easy solution for creating more usable space in an outdoor area of nearly any size. Use it as a backyard breakfast nook, catch up with friends over a couple of drinks, host an intimate picnic, or just use it as a place to get away from the commotion of the day.
The 8′ x 8′ Meridian Gazebo provides a sheltered space you can use any way you like, rain or shine. Sturdy, 5″ x 5″ posts with classic plinths provide a steady foundation without blocking exterior views and sleek straight-line gussets provide stylish and solid support. It’s made of 100 percent premium exterior grade cedar and is coated in an environmentally friendly natural cedar-color stain that will protect the wood and extend its life. Cedar has many advantages for use in outdoor structures like this gazebo. It doesn’t swell, warp or decay, it’s naturally resistant to insects, it’s easy to work with and it’s naturally beautiful.
All wood sections are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easier assembly. The coffee brown colored aluminum roof protects from sun and rain and requires very little maintenance or upkeep.
- Built with 100% premium cedar lumber
- Stunning Coffee Brown colored aluminum roof
- 5” x 5” Posts with classic plinths
- Sleek straight-line, heavy corner gussets
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly, natural cedar stain color
- Box 1: 88 3/4″ L x 29 3/8″ W x 4 3/4″ H = *165 LBS
- Box 2: 88 3/4″ L x 29 3/8″ W x 5 1/2″ H = *128 LBS
*Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Roof Dimensions: 8’ L x 8’ W x 8’ 10” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 7’ 3” L x 7’ 3” W
- Base Dimensions (inside to inside of posts): 6’ 5” L x 6’ 5” W
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood, hardware, and metal components
- Designed to be surface mounted- the 8’ x 8’ Meridian Gazebo comes with L-Brackets that can be attached to any structurally safe surface (mounting hardware not included)
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual is included
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
INFO & GUIDE