Sun Xtender PVX-840T Solar Battery
- FREE Shipping (Estimated arrival: about 2 weeks)
Sun Xtender Solar Battery
Sun Xtender pioneered renewable energy storage batteries for Off Grid and Grid Tied Solar and Wind Systems as well as uninterruptible power for essential appliances and machines. PVX-840T is a deep cycle AGM battery.
Since 1987, Sun Xtender Battery has been designing valve regulated lead acid batteries with AGM construction (VRLA-AGM). The non-spillable construction eliminates the requirement to monitor and replenish water levels.
- Designed for photovoltaic applications for superior & reliable solar power
- "T" terminals are copper alloy with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, & washers
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Sun Xtender® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
Info & Guide