Canopia by Palram Glory 8 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Grey Structure & Frost Multi Wall Panels
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 10 business days)
Glory 8 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Grey Structure & Frost Multi Wall Panels
Manifest your gardening dreams in the aptly named Glory Greenhouse. In a beautiful, classic design, this greenhouse kit is created for plants and the humans that care for them. Filled with features, the 8x8 ft DIY greenhouse has a wide entrance, high roof, and tall eaves for ample room to move around, plant your garden, and store your tools. The Glory greenhouse has a gray powder-coated aluminum frame and includes a galvanized steel base kit that adds even more height, structural support, and stability. Combined with the 10 mm high impact twin-wall polycarbonate panels, you have a greenhouse that is as resilient and functional as it is aesthetically pleasing. This glorious premium greenhouse is designed and built for lasting serious gardening.
- Highly resistant, reinforced, translucent, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit
- Entirely built with heavy-duty multi-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and heat insulation
- Allows maintaining level temperatures and diffuses sunlight
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Reinforced, extra-thick non-rusting aluminum structure to withstand harsh weather conditions
- The high roof provides plenty of headroom and more space to garden and trellis tall and leafy plants
- House-like, classic design, upgraded with fine matt, dark-grey powder-coated aluminum frame
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION WALL PANEL-79%
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION Roof PANEL-79%
- WIND RESISTANCE-100Km/hr | 62ml/hr
- SNOWLOAD- 100Kg/m2 | 20lbs/ft2
Frequently asked questions
No, it is not an option, it cannot be performed.
Yes, it can be disassembled, relocated and reassembled at a different location.
No, it is not an option to get doors on both ends.
It is not possible to install the Lean To Grow House’ door at the other side. It is possible to install only as shown in the instructions.
The greenhouses do not come with a floor or base.
Yes, the polycarbonate panels are high impact resistant and withstand hail.
The warranty for all our greenhouses is for at least 5 years, some for more .
The crystal-clear single layer or twin-wall polycarbonate panels maintain their integrity, they do not discolor, opacify, fracture or shatter over time.
Each wall section can carry up to 44 lbs. at most – an entire wall would depend upon the greenhouse’ size.
It can be anchored to a foundation, depending on the greenhouse, some have compatible holes at the bottom of the greenhouse base, and some have their own integrated anchoringr
Yes, the greenhouse can be anchored to concrete slab. It can be anchored directly to the ground using ground stakes (ground stakes are not supplied with the greenhouse kits).
*Firmly connect the product to a level surface immediately after completion of the assembly.
Anchoring this product to the ground is essential to its stability and rigidity
It is required to complete this stage in order for your warranty to be valid.
The Palram Greenhouse can be used year-round, there are several factors to consider. The two main factors are weather and plants.
What are the plants you want to grow and how much heat or cold can they handle?
No matter where you live, greenhouses can be 20-40 degrees hotter inside during the day and at night they will be the same temperature as the outdoors.
This is without any supplemental heating or cooling. Depending on where you live, heating and / or cooling your greenhouse can make the difference.
If you need to heat or cool your greenhouse in extreme weather conditions, you may want to consider a twin-wall greenhouse such as the Palram Glory Greenhouse which has a 10mm polycarbonate covering.
|Approximate Depth (ft.): 12|
|Approximate Greenhouse Depth (ft.):12|
|Approximate Greenhouse Height (ft.): 8|
|Approximate Greenhouse Width (ft.): 8|
Approximate Width (ft.):8
|Assembled Depth (in.): 143.3 in|
|Assembled Height (in.):98.4 in|
|Assembled Width (in.): 96.1 in|
|Door Opening Height (In.): 74|
|Door Opening Width (In.): 31.5|
|Width (ft) x Depth (ft): 8x12|
|Assembly Required: Yes|
|Floor Options: Without Floor|
|Frame Color Family:Grays|
|Greenhouse Features:Door latch,Lockable door/gate latch,Threshold ramp,Vents|
|Maximum Roof Load:20|
|Maximum Wind Resistance:62|
|Number of Vent Openings:2|
|Product Weight (lb.): 255.0 lb|
|Storage Capacity (cu. ft.): 653.7|
INFO & GUIDE