The C12 charge, lighting, or load controller is uniquely sophisticated. As a charge controller, it features three-stage charging, user definable voltage parameters, and automatic equalization. Standard in the C12’s load control circuitry are field adjustable low voltage disconnect and reconnect points, along with a five minute low battery disconnect warning. The C12 also functions as a lighting controller. Lighting run time is adjustable from 2 to 8 hours or can be set from dusk to dawn operation. It is used worldwide in a variety of applications, including remote village lighting systems and automatic outdoor lighting in Africa, Latin America, and Asia. An optional battery temperature sensor ensures precise battery charging regardless of battery temperature fluctuations.
- The circuitry comes standard with field-adjustable low voltage disconnect and reconnect points, and a low battery disconnect warning.
- Silent, pulse width modulated (PWM), high efficiency operation.
- Easy to read, front panel status LED.
- Automatic overload protection (in both active and passive modes).
- PV array short circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Backed by a two-year warranty.
- Optional plug-in remote temperature sensor for increased battery performance.