If you are looking for a 97 amp gel battery, then the 8G30H battery is the right battery for you. The gelled electrolyte gives more protection to the battery plates, and is better suited for deep cycle discharge. With longer discharge and less charging time, these batteries are ideal for many renewable energy applications. This is made by MK Batteries and sometimes has the MK brand and sometimes the Deka brand.
- T876 Terminal
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Ensures reliable service, support and quality
- MADE IN THE USA
Read our learning article on differences between AGM and gel batteries.