The Sealed GTFX series is designed to survive in environments that would normally destroy other inverter/ chargers. Protection for internal components is provided by our die-cast aluminum chassis with a powder coated finish to prevent corrosion.
Internal and external cooling fins allow for passive heat transfer, enabling peak operating efficiencies as high as 93% and looking cool while doing it. Water and small particles are kept out through the generous use of gaskets and O-ring seals on all seams and openings. A protective conformal coating on all circuit boards provides the final line of defense against corrosion. The now standard externally mounted “TURBO” cooling system improves performance in hot conditions.
Able to sell solar, wind or hydro power back to the utility grid – Reduce your utility bill by spinning your meter backwards!
PROVIDES UTILITY BACK-UP POWER
Keeps your lights on when the power goes out as well as other loads like wells,TV, fridge, computer, garage door opener, alarm etc,.WORKS AUTOMATICALLY
Built in transfer switch automatically disconnects the house loads from the utility grid and powers them from the inverter during an outage.SAFE AND APPROVED
Listed to UL1741 standard as a non-islanding power inverter system for renewable energy applications.ULTRA CLEAN AC POWER
Smooth, true sinewave AC output waveform – not a course stepped sinewave or modified square wave.
INTELLIGENT BATTERY CHARGER
Advanced charging algorithms provide fast recharging while increasing battery life up to 10 years.
Both FX and VFX inverter/chargers can be upgraded or serviced – even in the field.
All of OutBack products can be connected through a HUB to form a network with monitoring and control via a single MATE display
CAPABLE TECH SUPPORT HELP
You can call or email and ask questions of the engineers that designed your products – Tech support doesn’t get any better than that.
- ZERO watts of AC power draw at night – automatic “silent” sell mode built in.
- Daily energy production on par with battery-less gridtie inverter systems
- Modular configuration allows easy system expansion and flexible design with up to 10 inverters interconnected.
- Integrated communication between the inverters and the charge controllers ensure proper operation
- Automatically optimizes the conversion effeciancy by matching the number of inverters to the amount of power being sold or used.