Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed Batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. MK (Deka) Sealed Batteries are the best the PV/Solar market has to offer. The Deka Solar Valve-Regulated Gel Monobloc series offers reliable, versatile, maintenance-free power. The thixotropic gel enables these batteries to be completely spillproof providing many available options for installation. The gelled electrolyte gives more protection to the battery plates, and is better suited for deep cycle discharge. With longer discharge and less charging time, these batteries are ideal for many renewable energy applications.
• 6 volts, 180 amp hours
• Advanced valve regulated battery
• Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
• Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
• Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
• Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
• Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
• Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
• Ensures reliable service, support and quality
• MADE IN THE USA