• A 500A/50mV current shunt must be used with the IPN-ProRemote
• Accurately monitors net battery current
• Must be installed in series with battery negative
• See also the Blue Sky Energy IPNPRO Remote Display without Shunt.
• For a Pro-Remote Display including the shunt, please see Blue Sky Energy IPNPRO-S Display with Shunt.
This product is necessary for the use of the IPN Pro-Remote, which requires current shunt in battery negative line. (The IPN Pro-Remote can be purchased with or without the shunt.) The shunt accurately measures amps and amp-hours in and out of the battery. When placed in line with the wire carrying the current to be measured, all of the current going into and out of the battery while charging and discharging must pass through it.