Renogy 200 Phoenix Power Station
Integrating a 189Wh high energy density battery pack in a compact form, the Renogy Phoenix 200 is ready to power your off-grid adventures. Equipped with multiple output ports, this mobile power station can charge a variety of devices and small appliances simultaneously. This unit conveniently supports multiple charging options and can be charged via an AC outlet, a car socket, or with a solar panel. The Phoenix 200's handle features built-in powerful LED lights on either side with four different modes to tackle a variety of situations. Make your next outdoor activity a breeze with clean, convenient energy from a Renogy Phoenix 200 Power Station.
- Equipped with multiple output ports to power mainstream essential gadgets and small appliances at the push of a button./li>
- Conveniently charge the Phoenix 200 through a wall outlet, a car socket, or with a solar panel.
- The battery management system (BMS) enables voltage control, temperature control, short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, and more advanced safety operations.
- Be prepared for blackouts or other emergencies with the multi-mode LED flashlights on both sides of the carrying handle.
- PHOENIX 200 Power Station
- CIG to 5.5mm DC Adapter Cable
- AC/DC Adapter
|AC Outlet: 110V/60Hz, 150W Rated, 200W Peak
||Battery Type: Lithium-ion
|3 x USB-A Port: 5V/2.4A Max
||Battery Capacity: 10.8V, 17500mAh/189Wh
|DC Output Port:9.6-12.6V/5A Max
||LED Flashlight: 2 x 1.6W
|USB-C Port: 5V/3A Max
||Dimension: 7.1 x 6.1 x 5.6 inch / 181 x 155 x 143 mm
|CIG Port: 9.6-12.6V/10A Max
||Weight: 4.6 lb. / 2.1 kg
|Total 200W Max
|DC Input Port: 12-25V, 30W Max
||1-year material warranty