Renogy PHOENIX 300 Power Station
- Free Shipping! (Estimated delivery 2-3 weeks)
Renogy PHOENIX 300 Power StationBoasting a 337Wh capacity, Renogy PHOENIX 300 Power Station is one of the smallest and lightest rechargeable AC power supplies in its class thanks to the high energy density battery cells and compact design. Multiple output ports allow you to power an extensive range of devices and appliances fast and safely at the push of a button. The powerful LED flashlights on both sides of the folding handle will light your way up in the darkness.
- The PHOENIX 300’s USB-C port features a Power Delivery (PD) technology that can pump out up to 60W power to compatible devices. Quick Charge (QC) technology allows for up to 18W of output power from the USB-A port.
- The PHOENIX 300 is equipped with multiple commonly used output ports to power essential gadgets and small appliances, while a D-Tap port is at the ready for your photography and videography equipment.
- Produce clean, silent, and stable AC power up to 200W with the pure sine wave inverter to power delicate electronic devices efficiently and safely.
- The battery management system (BMS) commands voltage control, temperature control, short circuit protection, and overcurrent protection to keep both the power station and your devices safe from damage.
- PHOENIX 300 Power Station
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
- MC4 to 5.5mm DC Adapter Cord
- AC/DC Adapter
|Power Capacity: 27000mAh / 97.2 Wh|
|Mirco USB Input: DC 5V /2A Max||USB-A Output: DC 5V / 2.4A Max|
|USB-C Input: DC 5V / 3A Max||USB-C Output: DC 5V / 3A Max|
|Micro USB+USB-C Input: DC 5V / 5A, 25W Max||AC Output: AC 110V/ 60Hz, 85W Rated / 100W Max|
|Dimension: 2.7 x 2.7 x 6.1 inch / 6.9 x 6.9 x 15.4 cm||Weight: 17.8 oz / 705 g|