The Fusion is the world's first portable, electric oven to work off-grid - See how it compares. The GoSun Fusion integrates a 150 Watt heating element (equivalent power draw of an incandescent lightbulb) below the stainless steel Cook Tray, allowing for cooking anytime, combining reliability and portability that has never been possible with solar or electric ovens. When the sun goes down, you're in luck.
Plug it in, flip the switch and the magic continues. If you’re out of power and sunlight, the GoSun Fusion can be powered from anything that can provide 150 Watts at 12 Volt. This includes 12 Volt Outlets or Power Source from carport jacks (cigarette lighter port), boat or RV battery and much more.
But the Fusion works better with other accessories than it does alone. Scroll down to see our great Fusion bundles and see how to get even more out of this incredible solar cooker. Learn more about how it works.
- Integrated Thermal Element: An electric heating element is integrated into the cooking tray, making it the most efficient electric oven to date.
- Feeds a Family: With a 101 oz cooking tray you can cook a meal for five within an hour.
- Cooks Anytime (Day or Night): You don’t have to see the sun to cook with the Fusion. Day or night, rain or heavy clouds. This oven cooks! Cook with the sun during the day and plug it in at night.
- Portable: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package. Integrated end cap handles for easy carrying.
- Versatile: Steam, bake, fry, roast, and boil. Anything can be cooked inside the Fusion.
- One Year Warranty: The tubes are durable, made of borosilicate glass (like Pyrex®). If it breaks, we’ve got you covered.
|Dry Weight:||14.0 lbs (6.2kg)||Estimated Power Output:||
200-225 Watts in full sunlight
|101 oz (3.01L)||Maximum Temperature:||550°F (288°C)|
|(Open) Length: 22.8” (58cm), Height: 13.34” (34cm), Width: 13.4” (48.2cm) (Closed) Length: 22.8” (58cm), Height: 8.4” (21.4cm), Width: 8.23” (21cm)|
In the Box
|Fusion Hybrid Solar Oven||Integrated Handles and Folding Legs|
|Cooking Tray with integrated Electric Heater||Folding Reflectors / Protectors|
|12 Volt Power Cord||User's Manual|