JuiceBox® Pro 40C 40-Amp Commercial EV Charging Station (Level 2 EVSE) with 24-foot cable
- 40C JuiceBox Pro
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 3-4 weeks)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 9||and get 10% off|
JuiceBox® Pro 40C
JuiceBox Pro 40 is a compact, high power, fully ruggedized, WiFi-equipped EVSE.
The JuiceBox Pro 40 is the ideal EV charging station for businesses that want to provide fast and affordable EV charging services to their customers, tenants and employees. The JuiceBox Pro 40 is rated for both indoor and outdoor use and is designed to accommodate installation in a flexible range of locations. JuiceBox charging stations are compatible with all EVs* and will automatically adjust to the optimal power output for your EV to provide safe and convenient charging for all EV drivers.
- Convenient & Stylish Design: Built-in cable management and security lock. Dynamic LED lights display WiFi connectivity and charging behavior.
- Flexible Installation: JuiceBox is designed to enable a variety of installation options (hardwire, wall mount, or pedestal mount).
- Industrial-Strength: Rated for both indoors and outdoors, the JuiceBox uses a weather-proof, dust-tight, polycarbonate casing and robust cables and plugs, making it durable and reliable in all conditions.
- Smartphone Control for EV Drivers: EV drivers can monitor instantaneous power, amperage and more using an intuitive mobile app. They can set up automatic notifications for when their car is fully charged or begins/ends a charging session.
- Easy Access: Get access to your property’s real-time and historical charging data through our JuiceNet smart charging dashboards or easy-to-use smartphone apps available for Android or iOS.
- Made in the USA: From domestic and imported parts.
*Tesla requires adapter
|Software Features||JuiceNet Business Edition||JuiceNet Enterprise Edition|
|View charging station status and system health - view charging data including status, temperature, voltage, power, amperage; review summary of past events for each charger|
|Free public charging - offer free, unrestricted charging to the general public at designated times and days of the week|
|Dashboard reports and data export - view and export all charging data (on a time or per session basis) for billing and monitoring purposes. Access data via web portal, mobile portal, data export.|
|Time of use charging settings - control station availability by time and day of week|
|Load Groups - set up and manage load groups for capping and sharing electrical load for one or multiple stations|
|Authorized user support - configure your EVSE for usage only by permitted users via mobile app & QR code|
|User groups - create user groups with different access and pricing settings for differentiated charging experience|
|Multi-property support - create groups of charging stations and configure settings for stations at multiple properties|
|Set rates and pricing in dashboard - set different rates to configure pricing depending on charging station, user group, time and day of week|
|Mobile app payments for access-controlled stations - collect payment from users directly through the JuicePass Enterprise app|
|40A, 9.6 kW|
|2.3-foot input cable with NEMA 14-50 plug OR 2.3-foot hardwire pigtail|
|Output Cable||25-foot SAE J1772 standard plug (extension cables available)|
|Dimensions||H: 18.5 in (469 mm) x W: 6.8 in (173 mm) x D: 5.8 in (147 mm)|
|Weight||15 lbs (6.8 kg)|
|Codes and Standards||FCC Part 15 Class B, NEC 625 compliant, ENERGY STAR®*
OCPP 1.6J and OpenADR 2.0b compliant
|Warranty||3-year manufacturer's warranty for commercial usage|
|Safety||UL and cUL Listed|
|Energy Efficiency||ENERGY STAR certified|
What you receiveIn the package, you will receive:
A JuiceBox Pro 40, featuring:
- A 40-amp 25-foot charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable)
- A 2.3-foot NEMA 14-50 input cable OR 2.3-foot hardwire pigtail (outdoor rated with flex conduit)
- A quick-release mounting bracket
InstallationInstallation can be completed by most certified electricians. Keep in mind that there are two types of installations that correspond with our electric vehicle charging station options. This includes a plug-in model, which uses a standard NEMA 14-50 outlet, or a hardwired version, which must be directly fastened to the circuit without using a traditional "plug". Please see our installation guide to learn more.